Making & Responding Suggestions
- You should try to learn English regularly.
- I think we should not go there.
- You had better go home now.
- She had better leave the house as soon as possible.
- We should call her mother now.
- I think it is better for you to quit from the job.
- Let’s come to my house.
- How about going to the mall after the class?
- What about having lunch together?
- Don’t you think it is a good idea to spend the upcoming holiday on the beach?
- I suggest that you meet and apologize to her.
- Should we plan the trip now?
- I recommend that you have a good rest.
- It is better for you to sleep earlier, so you can wake up earlier tomorrow morning.
- If I were you, I would call her and tell what I feel.
– Thanks. I’ll do it.
– It sounds good.
– That sounds like a good idea.
– Thanks. It’s a good suggestion.
– Thanks. It’s a good advice.
– I think you’re right.
– Why didn’t I think of that?
– Why not?
– Let’s go/ Let’s do it.
– No. I’d rather not.
– I don’t think so.
– I don’t feel I like it.
– No, I don’t think it is a good idea.
– Sorry, but I don’t think it is a good idea.
– What a bad idea.
– Thank you but I don’t think It is a good idea.
– No. Sorry.
Selamat mencoba ya!