Idiom of the Day: Under the Weather
- A: What happens to Sisca? She looks so pale.
B: Yep, it seems that she is under the weather. She needs to take a rest.
- A: I think I am gonna miss today’s class. I feel under the weather.
B: Really? Then, you had better take some medicine and have a bed rest.
- A: The boss didn’t show up in the party last night. Where was he?
B: He stayed at home all night since he was under the weather.
- A: The cat looks so weak. Do you think it is a bit under the weather?
B: Yeah, I think so.
- A: I’m feeling under the weather. I think I am getting a cold.
B: Take a rest then.
Selamat mencoba ya guys. Keep practicing your English! See you on the next post soon.